Saturday, February 6, 2010

I Should Be Sleeping...



But I'm not. And I am so tired.. But I thought I would list ten important things about myself because I introduced my daughter.. And I think it might be important that I introduce myself as well. I am a little bit boring. Be warned.

1. I am a 21 year old stay at home mommy.

2. I struggle with depression and anxiety.. I think it stems from the stress of my life.. And having a medically complex child..

3. I do not have a college degree.. Yet.. I will start taking classes to become a nurse when Mike, my husband, finishes his degree in criminal justice.

4. I love books.

5. I believe that I am older than my years.

6. I generally do not relate with people my own age.

7. I have gained almost fifty pounds since my daughter was born. I am sickened by that fact..

8. My favorite show is Weeds. The only reality show I can bring myself to watch is Teen Mom.. Pathetic, I know..

9. I always believed that I would become a teacher one day.. Until I had my daughter and had a crash course in nursing.

10. I am loyal, strong, stubborn, and sensitive.

Not the greatest list.. But the best I could summon up.. I sometimes feel like I don't know myself very well yet.. This list was hard for me to write. I hope that through this blog, (once I start flowing with it a little better) I can get to know myself a little better..Well, I think I am going to try to go to sleep. My child will be awake in 4 short, short hours!


No comments:

Post a Comment